Start a new topic

Ideas on how to survive the Coronapocalypse

Hey folks. I've created this topic here both to share some ideas and suggestions that we have to help you and to for you all to share some ideas amongst yourselves on how to get through the next few months before things get back to normal.

My business model has been built around establishing relationships with my clients and creating habits - being forced to close and stay home is going to be rough.  Will my clients have jobs?  Will they have "disposable income" or have to forego coming to the studio once this has passed?  Will I be able to keep my business afloat after restrictions are lifted?

My current plan is to create fun distractions or challenges for clients to do at home.  I'll be creating videos on YouTube for students to follow (if they have an aerial hammock at home) and offer suggestions to those who don't have an apparatus.  My main goal is to maintain the relationships I have and try to keep a sense of calm and normalcy without taking any of this personally.  I had been considering going to an online learning model and now that I have time on my hands, I can shift gears and determine if it's something plausible.

1 person likes this

How to limit people from booking classes / appointments: 

To do this go to the APPOINTMENTS section of your account then turn off the slider for "Allow customers to book appointments? ' then hit SAVE. 

When done, go to your 'Services', click edit, turn ON the slider for 'Bookable by business only?' then hit SAVE.

Any questions? Send us an email or chat with us.

1 person likes this

How to extend the next payment/charge date and/or expiration date.

To do this, go to your customer's profile then scroll down to 'Account Balance' and/or Auto-Renewing Plans. Click the date under expiration date or next charge date, then set it to something far out then hit SAVE.

1 person likes this

You can also offer online classes. Here's a helpful guide on how to integrate Online Classes or Video Conferencing link with Fitli: https://support.fitli.com/support/solutions/articles/47000489063-how-to-integrate-online-classes-or-video-conferencing-link-with-fitli-

1 person likes this

How would I know who of my customers has an upcoming renewal?

Go to your 'Account Balances Report', click the sortable column for 'Auto Renews' until all of your customers on auto-renewing membership will be on top. Then, check the 'Next Payment Date' column to check on their next charge date.

1 person likes this

One of the most important things right now is to communicate with your customers.  With all this uncertainty, you may probably don't know everything yet, but you can communicate what you do know to your clients.  

Things like reduced hours, closure, an extension on package expiration, deferred charge dates on membership are all things that clients want to know about. Don't leave them in the dark.  Use a free Mailchimp account or whichever platform you prefer for email marketing.

You may also want to consider more frequent messages to keep your clients engaged while they are social distancing in their homes.  Things like nutrition advice or potential workouts they can do in the living room are good ideas.

Keeping the lines of communication open is certainly much better than radio silence.

For your clients who would like to donate, here's a helpful guide on how you can go about giving them access for payments to donate: https://support.fitli.com/support/solutions/articles/47001124602-how-will-i-give-my-clients-access-for-payments-to-donate-

Here's a helpful article that you can send to your clients who would like to donate to your charitable cause: https://support.fitli.com/support/solutions/articles/47001124616-i-want-to-donate-to-my-business-charitable-cause-how-can-i-do-this-

Login or Signup to post a comment